Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Books to Movies: Do yourself a favor and read before you see.

 



Excuse me while I fangirl but OMG OMG OMG. The Fault in Our Stars official trailer came out today. I can't - no words. Just watch it: http://www.buzzfeed.com/kateaurthur/fault-in-our-stars-official-trailer-crying?bffb. BUT ONLY IF YOU'VE READ THE BOOK. The Fault in Our Stars is not my favorite books ever. It's not even my favorite John Green book. But it's worth it. Promise.


 Divergent. Yes. So much yes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sutgWjz10sM I absolutely loved this book and am SO excited to see the big screen adaptation, but I know things will be different, and things will be left out. READ BEFORE YOU SEE. Oh, your life will be so much fuller. Promis

The Selection. I picked up this book by accident and boy was it the best mistake of my life. More about the book here. *Update* It was to be a T.V. show on the CW Network, but got passed over because there was just no room for it. BUT READ IT ANYWAY.

Of course Mocking Jay Part 1. Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth... they all do an amazing job portraying their characters and the people making the movie do an astonishingly good job at sticking to the book. But to know that, YOU HAVE TO READ IT FIRST. :D


That's about all I can think of... What have you got for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment